Kaleidoscope has been engaged to do this work because we won a competitive bid run by Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit. We are appointed to offer support to Nottinghamshire Social Care Services to help them gain entry-level DSPT status and retain their NHSMail (or register for secure email if they have not already done so).
Kaleidoscope are consultants in data protection law. We specialise in health and social care in both the public and private sectors. Our consultants have worked in CCGs or local authorities and so they have some understanding of the challenges faced.
Kaleidoscope helps give organisations the confidence to process personal data lawfully to help improve the delivery of health and social care. This helps give confidence to service users, their families, NHS clients and the CQC and other regulators.
We have in-depth knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection 2018 and how to legally use and share personal confidential data. We use practical approaches that provide effective ‘technical and organisational controls’ for organisations.
- We are passionate about good personal data governance
- We are subject matter experts in information law, privacy and regulatory policy
- We specialists in the health and care sector
- We have a track record of successful delivery of DSPT projects, (and before that IGT)
- We have a permanent team of highly-qualified and experienced consultants.
- We have a network of further specialists who we will call as required.
Kaleidoscope Consultants Limited is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. The information we provide is for general guidance purposes only. Organisations need to adapt it for their needs. We may change, update or remove these pages and documents.
Professional legal advice should be sought for specific advice on each organisation. We have provided all this material on an open-source basis. We have made every effort to provide accurate information. We are not responsible for how the organisation implements them. Any errors or omissions, or any results which arise out of the use of this information is not the responsibility of Kaleidoscope.
Our core values
- Work with clients to understand their issues.
- Use our subject matter expertise to deliver practical and authoritative solutions.
- Be inclusive and listen to everyone’s contribution.
- Act with integrity in our dealings with each other and with our clients.
- Be accountable for the impact we have on the team’s ability to deliver timely, cost effective and high-quality services to our clients.
- Ensure all communication is clear and understandable.
- Build trust by being open and providing the information people need to carry out their work.
- Share our knowledge, expertise and experience to help others deliver.
Our core values are important to us as they support our vision and shape our culture. They will guide our decision-making and help us manage performance. Our core values are the measure we can use for how we treat our colleagues and clients.